Shree Gauri Suresh Sawant ….walking on the streets of Kamatipura ….thinks what has to be said to the mothers…..the who were never treated like daughters ..but as a source of income . She goes through the streets in the afternoon communicating with the ladies who rise in the evening and
Life Still Is Beautiful……and She Lives her BEST… This article of Maharashtra Times talks about the journey of Gauri Sawant’s life and due charms about the transformations in her life. This is not only a journey for Gauri Sawant but a new life upcoming, to start a new journey. The
Gauri Sawant, participated next with singer Usha Uthup. Gauri Sawant was introduced vis-a-vis a video of her story filmed for Mother’s Day earlier this year. Tai said that the young girl, who played the role of her daughter in the short film, is not her daughter.
Dressed in a white saree, walking through the slums of Malvani Malad, we met Gauri Sawant, also known as Khala. Gauri Sawant, born and raised in Pune, is a transgender living in Mumbai for more than 20 years.
- 243109 AM00000090000002831 2017
- 293109 MaramFri, 02 Mar 2018 09:32:28 +00002018-03-02T09:32:28+00:0009 2018
- 23Fri, 02 Mar 2018 09:32:28 +000002 nd+00:00p31+00:0003b+00:00Fri, 02 Mar 2018 09:32:28 +0000 2017
- 3Fri, 02 Mar 2018 09:32:28 +000002 52018v+00:0003b+00:00Fri, 02 Mar 2018 09:32:28 +0000 2017
- 43109 52018v+00:0003b+00:00Fri, 02 Mar 2018 09:32:28 +0000 2017
Gauri Sawant, a 37-year-old transgender activist, has decided to build a home for the children of sex workers, using her own patch of land, with the hope that given the right environment and coupled with love and support, these children can become anything they would want to be, instead of falling back to the cycle.